Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Swatch: Shiro Cosmetics custom gloss in Ever in Your Favor (moderate, dupe)

Hey folks!

Might as well get done swatching all of my Shiro glosses since I have...a few too many. Here are a quick couple of swatches of a Shiro custom gloss that dupes their eyeshadow Ever in Your Favor. It turned out much more purple than I imagined it would--I was hoping more of the magenta would come through. It's still quite pretty, though, and might suit other skin tones more than mine.



Sorry, I forgot to take a bare lip picture for reference today--but here it is in a couple of different lightings. It doesn't look as patchy in real life. It's a little thick-feeling in texture but still needs to be built up more than my other moderates to get good coverage, so it's not one of my go-tos, but it's still nice. (My favourites from my collection, for the record, are moderate Master of Whispers, opaque Women's Weapons, Nic Cage Churning Butter, and Red Wedding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment