Thursday, September 4, 2014

Swatch: Shiro Cosmetics custom gloss in Little Bird (moderate)

Have you ever wanted your lips to look really 90s, but with a little bit of extra shine? If you're pale as an "eggshell" wall like me, then Little Bird in moderate has your back.


Bare lips for reference
Little Bird

The shine is a little more pronounced in this picture than it is in real life, since I use indirect sunlight for most of my swatch pictures, but essentially Little Bird is a very brown-pulling "my lips but better" on me, which to me is very Rachel Green in early Friends. But slightly shinier. Less pale-as-heck skintones could probably rock this as a nude, but on me it's strictly retro. (Which isn't bad--I love all things 90s--but not as easy to wear on the daily.)

(I keep swatching glosses that I can't wear in my regular rotation, so worth noting: Shiro's Nic Cage Churning Butter is my perfect nude gloss. So. Maybe that next time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment